The e-cloth Kitchen Cleaning Pack offers perfect cleaning for all hard kitchen surfaces using just water. It is great for cleaning appliances, stainless steel, worktops and sinks.
- 2 Cloth pack – one cloth cleans and has a scrubbing pocket to remove stuck-on residues & the other finishes surfaces to a streak-free finish
- Cuts through thick grease & dirt on hard surfaces, including worktops, cookers, stainless steel & glass
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- Removes over 99% of bacteria - 3 year guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved and recommended by Allergy UK
How to use
Kitchen Cloth (thick) – Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp with just water or a non-toxic plant based cleaner like Joci and Friends' Multipurpose Cleaner. Use the scrubbing pocket for stuck-on residues.
Polishing Cloth (thin) – Finish by using the cloth dry on glass, chrome and shiny surfaces, while they are still damp.
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold each cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced. If this happens, wash with hot water without any detergent.
The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach. Bleach will damage the fibers or fabric conditioner and will inhibit performance. If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.